Monday 7 March 2016

The Cascading Voices – HUGO & LUIGI CHORUS**

Me & My Shadow/Fly Me To The Moon/Time On My Hands/All Alone/When You’re Smiling/Are You Lonesome Tonight/I Left My Heart In San Francisco/Autumn Leaves/April Showers/Seventeen/I’m Always Chasing Rainbows/Girl Of My Dreams

The RCA staff production duo Hugo Peretti and Luigi Creatore turned their hand to producing a series of vocal recordings as the Hugo and Luigi Chorus. The first of these being The Cascading Voices. Later releases were much less successful. Given the current unavailability of these recording it appears that this kind of old style choral work may now have only a limited market. (US:14)

"Can't tell you how much I love this sound. I can't get enough of it."

"Those cascading voices are so unique. Compared to them, all the other choral groups sound alike."

No comments:

Post a Comment