Friday 4 March 2016

Sing For Young Lovers - PAUL & PAULA***

Hey Paula/Hey Baby/Come Softly To Me/Two People In The World/Sweet Baby/ Blue Roller Rink/Young Lovers/ My Happiness/All The Love/Gee Baby/Don’t Let It End/Ba-Hey-Be

American duo Paul & Paula reached the top ten in both the US & UK singles charts with two highly melodic songs Hey Paula and Young Lovers. The former topped the US singles chart for three weeks. The couple were never to equal this success and quickly faded from view. (US:9)

"Hey Paula is truly a romantic classic. What happened to those days?"

"This is such a fantastic, romantic song."

"I cannot stop playing the song and or get it out of my head. Simple but brilliant."

"They don't make songs like this today. My kids think I'm crazy but I just love it."

"It don't get much better than this song. Very romantic and timeless."

"Young Lovers is so soothing. I just have to ask where do you get this music, its so rare."

“Its truly precious to my heart."

"So pure and enjoyable. Thanks for these once in a lifetime songs."

No comments:

Post a Comment