Monday 30 January 2017

May Each Day – ANDY WILLIAMS****

Canadian Sunset/I’ll Remember You/The Bilbao Song/Don’t Go To Strangers/Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars/May Each Day/Don’t You Believe It/And Roses And Roses/Loved One/The Village Of St Bernadette/Lonely Street/How Wonderful To Know

May Each Day was a UK only release of old recordings. The title track was a No. 19 hit single. The same cover was used in the USA for Andy's Newest Hits but with different content. (UK:11)

"It is rare when the pairing of song, lyrics, and performer are able to capture the listener's heart and make the listener emote. May Each Day is a magical recording thanks to the seemingly effortless talent of Andy Williams."

"May Each Day is my favourite song by my favourite crooner, with St Bernadette my second favourite from Andy Williams. He's been a part of my music life for over 40 years. I never stop listening to his lovely voice."

"Such a wonderful voice. There are no more people singing this kind of music anymore, with this voice, with this feeling. I wonder, where are they?"

"Whether, it was Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams, was among those artists, who stands out as, one of the greatest singers of all time."

"Andy's voice, for decades, was both strong and silky smooth. He had a marvellous range, and you couldn't have made him miss a note or sing off key if you pinched him by surprise mid-song."

"Andy Williams is definitely one of my very favourite vocalists of the twentieth century. Although he's not remembered the way Bing Crosby or Sinatra are he deserves the honour very much."

“Andy sings May Each Day flawlessly as he expresses his hopes for the best for everyone."

"My personal favourite is May Each Day. I would probably end my day listening to this every night. It's a song that is touching and a pleasure to listen."

No comments:

Post a Comment