Monday 18 January 2016

Country Music Connie Style – CONNIE FRANCIS****

I Really Don’t Want To Know/Oh Lonesome Me/I Fall To Pieces/(Someday)You’ll Want Me To Want You/I Walk The Line/He Thinks I Still Care/She’ll Have To Go/I’m Movin’ On/I Don’t Hurt Anymore/I’m A Fool To Care/I Can’t Stop Loving You/Heartaches By The Number

During her heyday Connie Francis tackled a number of genres on her LPs and on Country Music Connie Style she demonstrates her versatility on some well known country & western songs. (US:22)

“A must for country lovers and anyone who likes Connie's voice. I enjoyed every song.”

“Connie's incredible voice and style give these country classics new life. Again, she crossed a music boundary/style and has improved on it. I actually like many of these re-recordings better than the originals. If you're a Connie Francis fan, this LP is a real treat. This proves Connie can sing anything.”

“The connection Connie had to country goes right back to the start of her career.” “A good listen. Connie's voice, with clarity and emotion, brings heartache and hope alive for the listener.”

“What a wonderful discovery, pairing the incomparable Connie Francis with simple but emotionally potent early country lyrics.”

“There is no female singer who can 'cry' a tune like Connie Francis. Her voice never ever fails to bring home to us as listeners a true love, lost, unrequited or just never ever found.”

No comments:

Post a Comment