Tuesday 24 May 2016

Concert For Lovers – FERRANTE & TEICHER****

Days Of Wine & Roses/More/Taste Of Honey/I Left My Heart In San Francisco/Anniversary Song/Her Concerto/ What Kind Of Fool Am I/Fascination/Fly Me To The Moon/Greensleeves/Theme From The Eleventh Hour/Beautiful

The magnificent piano duo Ferrante & Teicher presents Concert For Lovers, a collection of tunes with romance firmly to the fore. Musical professionalism and perfectionism such as this are a rare commodity. (US:63)

"Their trademark two piano plus big orchestra sound is, all performed to a high standard."

"Ferrante & Teicher were what I was into in the late 60s. I always loved their music."

"What gifts they gave the world. What a beautiful legacy. My gratitude for sharing time together on earth."

"These two, Ferrante & Teicher, stand alone in musical excellence. Always a pleasure to hear their works."

"Ferrante & Teicher, they were master pianists in every sense of the word."

"What a different era in music... I don't think anyone plays like this these days."

No comments:

Post a Comment